Remember kimbo?

street pilot

I'm sure people will bitch about that Danny guy using his knees; but IMO if Kimbo wouldn't have kept trying to wrestle the guy OVER AND OVER AND OVER it wouldn't have happened to begin with.

Any of those retards ever hear of a ref??? Jesus, do you really need a bunch of idiots rolling out onto the floor every time they see something they don't like?

Kimbo got owned...by a white dude. :cool:

Hell, not trying to sound like a badass 'cause I'm pretty sure Kimbo would whoop my ass blindfolded, but ever since I saw Kimbo whip that other black dude and said at one point in the video "Man, let me get my breath" I knew you had to tire Kimbo out to beat him. Just let him throw all his shit and do your best to dodge/block, then unload on his tired ass.

If your talking about the end of the fight I think he said. "Man let me get my bread." as in, give me my money since I fight for $4,000 and beat this guy down already. I'm sure you don't have to walk way to get your breath :-p.

Yea Kimbo looked way out of shape during that fight compared to the other one, In the fight with the other black dude he looked bigger faster and fought lower to the ground. IN this fight he was standing and swinging. (They both were swinging slow it seemed.)

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

I'm sure people will bitch about that Danny guy using his knees; but IMO if Kimbo wouldn't have kept trying to wrestle the guy OVER AND OVER AND OVER it wouldn't have happened to begin with.

Any of those retards ever hear of a ref??? Jesus, do you really need a bunch of idiots rolling out onto the floor every time they see something they don't like?

That is the only way kimbo's crew would let the fight happen - boxing only. I think those two knees slipped in after he was tired and acting more out of instinct, and what he is used to.

You can bet that fight would have been over a lot sooner if Gannon would have been able to use his full bag of tricks.

Kimbo's crew is running around the net saying the whole fight was fake and not really kimbo in the vid. graemlins/bsflag.gif

^^^ I know it's easy to think that, but it's not that simple. I've only been in two fights where it lasted more than a few punches... land 20-30 punches and restrain someone while swinging away for a solid two minutes; a hard thwack with a feather will throw you for a loop. Moral is, swing hard, end it early...

Oh, and no matter who won, Gannon's face = *** lose. Uh-oh, better get Maaco. smile.gif

I think those two knees slipped in after he was tired and acting more out of instinct, and what he is used to.

I completely agree-- i think that he was hit so hard-- and was so out of it, that he reverted to his old tactics. I think that under the adrenaline/shock he wasn't thinking clearly enough to be like "hold on-- don't knee him like i've been taught to"

I thought they were pretty lame fighters in the first video too. Not saying I'd want to have to fight either of them because even if they'd have a hell of a time landing a punch on me I'd probably have a bitch of a time actually hurting them although I can easily fold a 270lb bag in half with either arm. Those guys are just moron enough to go bare knuckle for money and I'm to chicken.

Evan