s2000 total...

Guest nixon

Guest mudbutt
The general answer seems to be a definate no. This has been fom people who work/have worked at body shops. The car was totaled for a reason ie not worth it to fix. If you had a shop and knew what you were doing and did this as something in spare time, it might be worth it but seeing as how you will have to pay people to do the work, you are not going to fix it for "a few grand".

Guest nixon
I'll be doing all the work except, pulling out the front frame and straightening it out. I can get that done for real cheap from a friend, i've done it to before cars i've bought. I found prices on stuff i'd have to buy from Honda and it's not expensive. Since i can do most labor the only big expense is having frame pulled and a paintjob later...

Originally posted by nixon:

I'll be doing all the work except, pulling out the front frame and straightening it out. I can get that done for real cheap from a friend, i've done it to before cars i've bought. I found prices on stuff i'd have to buy from Honda and it's not expensive. Since i can do most labor the only big expense is having frame pulled and a paintjob later...

You don't seem to be listening to common sence, The car is totaled it IS fixably but it will NEVER be the same, you will have problems from now on and the car will have a salvage title and will be worth MUCH less and since most people that can afford a car like that would not buy one with a salvage title the price will drop further as to make it affordable to the common guy.

looking at this you have to understand the old saying " Anything is possable with enough money"