Anybody watch Headlines on Jay Leno?

Guest stevil

Guest stevil

I sent this in last week, and Jay used it on the show tonight (I didn't really think he'd use it so soon).

This is what happens when you get 2 ads too close together...

About 2 weeks ago after shopping I grabbed a handfull of the free newspapers so I could wrap Xmas bingo prizes, no reason to use good wrapping paper for cheap & silly prizes.

So I was wrapping a set of fridge magnets with pages from The Other Paper and I saw that. I watch Jay Leno all the time and I'm always looking for stuff to send in, but never find much. Luckily, I had 3 of these Other Papers so I just used another one to send in.

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Tonight_Show_with_Jay_Leno/headlines/

haha...i did see that...i was working at gander mountain a couple years ago, and there was a spoon lure, it was white on one half, black on the other, and shaded into each other in the middle, and had red spots on it...what did the company call the color??

OJ SIMPSON!!

i spent 4$ on that thing and mailed it in and he didnt use it

i got another one sittin here ive been meaning to mail in...talkin about pool attendance dropping...theres an excerpt (sp) that says

"its been pretty tough weather this summer for swimming pools. people arent interested in swimming when the thermometer doesnt get above 30 degrees"

i wouldnt be very interested either...i think id have a block of ice hangin from my nuts when i get out of that water

and how he does the weddings...

cave-stauffer....gotta give it a shot