Long block completed

Mensan

Got the engine back from Hensler yesterday. Looks pretty good, I am very happy.

Short

Long

Specs: The engine is Hensler Racing built .020 over, stock crank, 4130 forged steel ultralight rods from Coast High Performance, Diamond racing -5cc pistons(10.5 advertised CR), +/-.5g balance, ARP rod bolts(2000) and ARP main/head studs, Federal Mogul race bearings, billet oil pump gears, Fox Lake ported and polished heads (stock valves), new bronze valve guides, new Cobra seals, Crower springs and Ti retainers, SHM Blower grind on the cams(regrinds). James also wanted to put in the Cobra tensioners with the ratcheting mechanism and I didn't want to pay, so he put them in no charge. He does not like the rods, and he does not like gaskets other than Cometic. He also recommended a billet trigger wheel, which I declined.

is that music i hear? the sounds of a heavanly chior, filling the garage? no, that the sound of numerous asses being whupped by the battleship mark 8!

hey eli, whats up with pic 522 in the long section? looks like theres some damage?