*PICS* My AE86 and Jon's RA64 (56k owned)

Farkas

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sixpackstang

Ok I haven't lived in columbus for too long, so what and where is cosi? Is it a restaurant, I think I remember seeing a cosi place on Bethel Rd. Obviously that one is not at Bethel though.

I finally got a digital camera so when I get my car out of storage on march 5th I'd like to take some pics at a place like that.

Cosi is basically a museum where they have a whole bunch of historicle or scientific stuff for people to look at. I haven't been in that one yet, but the old cosi was pretty sweet. Check it out sometime, good place to just waste a day when you have nothing better to do.

Originally posted by Andy F.:

Cosi is basically a museum where they have a whole bunch of historicle or scientific stuff for people to look at. I haven't been in that one yet, but the old cosi was pretty sweet. Check it out sometime, good place to just waste a day when you have nothing better to do.

The new one isnt too bad. Me and my girlfriend took her niece and nephew last summer. They really enjoyed it since they are kids, but Cosi rocks regardless.

Hey Andy F. do u live in or around new albany? Ove rthe summer i always used to see your ae86 comming home from work and always wondered where u were from. Unfourtunetly u were always going a different way or turning or sumthin. Also it looks like u have some suspension mods, what do u have? Props for the cleanness of it too, not a pile of rust on wheels. The inside is mega clean for how old it is too.

hmm, i'm not sure exactly where you would've seen me in new albany but i'm sure it's possible. where do you work, maybe that will give me an idea? Right now the car is sitting on Espelir springs with Tokico Blue shocks and struts with T3 Camberplates up front. Hopefully sometime soon i'll be getting Coilovers with some TRD springs in the rear, lowering the car maybe another inch and a half.

Andy F., i used to see you atthe end of 670 east towards new albany. it was always around like 430 or 5ish. I used to work dowtown, though on 3rd street, i never saw u around there, just around where 670 ends. Do u live around there?