MTI vette tags 9's

Scotty2Hotty

MTI broke 9's almost 2 years ago (9.97 i think) on a 422ci + 150 shot.

I reall like Cartek and LPE, but i think people like MTI and DRM make some pretty spectacularroad worthy cars that are throwing up some really impressive #'s.

It did, most the cars are here in ol Texas. I've seen one MTI 422 C5 tag low 10's all motor out here so far. Most of the quick cars hang round Austin and Houston where most the shops are. TSP had a 347 Z28 run 10.20s on a head and cam package which has me going to them to do my work. I'd go to Keith Craft or MTI, but for the same work I can get at TSP, they're chargin thousands more than TSP.

I'm looking for warrantied work, if I blow I ain't gotta fix smile.gif It's my present IF I return from my next Iraq tour here in 6 months. TSP's got a hell of a deal when I called. JE pistons, eagle conecting rods and a lil bore over for right about $2,500, + a few more grand with 2.05/1.60 valve LS6 heads, their "magic stick" cam, and FAST intake. MTI was runnin bout 8K$+ for a 383 package with 2.02/1.60 heads, and a streetable cam. I was thinking of Keith Craft's 402 package, but still not sure bout them. I'm goin up and paying them a visit, like I did at MTI. Bang for buck heads = patriots. They make power, don't let the price fool.

Originally posted by The Vette:

TSP is where I am getting everything. They are the hizzy. The magic stick cam is a hell of a big cam and will make alot of power with some spray behind it.

Patriot heads came out with a new ls6 style head for 1299.00.

I got alot of my stuff from TSP. Great group of people. Can't go wrong.

Amen, I went to MTI and all, but the care TSP gave me was bad ass. Guy on the phone gave me hella quotes on all the work I was looking for. The patriots are the head I'm runnin cause they're the LS6 castings, you can get the LQ4, but only if you really wanna bump up your CR. The stage 3 head with 2.05/1.60 valves ain't too much more which is funny. I was quoted about 500 or so more for those heads w/ the magic stick. Along with the kooks and X pipe I ordered.

Amen, I went to MTI and all, but the care TSP gave me was bad ass. Guy on the phone gave me hella quotes on all the work I was looking for. The patriots are the head I'm runnin cause they're the LS6 castings, you can get the LQ4, but only if you really wanna bump up your CR. The stage 3 head with 2.05/1.60 valves ain't too much more which is funny. I was quoted about 500 or so more for those heads w/ the magic stick. Along with the kooks and X pipe I ordered.