OhioRiders Stickers....Anyone?

BornSinner

I still have some Ohioriders Stickers left in Red, Black, and White

Please post your name and I will send them to you (out-of-towners) or meet you out some where local.....

Thanks

BornSinner

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have some Ohioriders Stickers left in Red, Black, and White

Please post your name and I will send them to you (out-of-towners) or meet you out some where local.....

Thanks

BornSinner

dont listen to him, he tries to lure you to place to "pick up stickers" and then flounder and him emerge from the shadows and well lets just say your butt hurts when it is over. Atleast that is what I have been told

I'd like a couple white and red. You gonna be at the Lodge Bar tonight? If so, I can get them from you then.

Not sure if he will be there but Satan and I will be and I will make sure we grab some for you!

dont listen to him, he tries to lure you to place to "pick up stickers" and then flounder and him emerge from the shadows and well lets just say your butt hurts when it is over. Atleast that is what I have been told

no sounds like you are speaking from experience

they will be like "hey bro lets play gamecube and drink natty ice. you know... just chill. maybe watch some family guy DVD"

then next thing you know...

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS!!!!1

And here I thought I was gonna have to wait till tonight to get my stickers... but then out of nowhere... BornSinner shows up here with them for me!!! :metal: Hell yeah!! Thanks bro!

door to door service..son

your welcome....