best.road.ever - Not 56k friendly

RedLudeSH

Originally posted by Neo:

'Good' brakes don't even begin to describe what you would need at thoes evelations if you were trying push your car on that road.

Ha-Ha! I guess you're right. I wasn't even considering trying to push the limits of a car on that road, though. As a matter of fact, I don't think there are a whole lot of cars that I would even consider trying to push the limits in, on that road. Where is that BTW? Seems like I remember seeing that road in a movie before...

Originally posted by satan:

where is that? who wants to go?

[Eric]Me! Me! I can kill 2 birds with one stone (mountain climbing & rally racing), and maybe even myself!

Screw the Nurburing, this Swiss mountain road looks super dangerous, I'm there!!!

40.gif

This road is similar and its on the Tennesee/NC border. I drove it this past June and it was the scariest road I have ever been on. It was pouring down rain and my car was hydroplaning. The water had no where to go. I didn't feel safe going 45mph. Good views though, too bad I just couldn't take them in.