Idea i have for the TA

Adam

Maybe you should get the hood and windshield fixed first. Just a suggestion. Other than that......good lookin' idea. You should get one of those double decker wings like that one guy with the white firebird too. Hehehehehehe.

Originally posted by drblake:

Maybe you should get the hood and windshield fixed first. Just a suggestion. Other than that......good lookin' idea. You should get one of those double decker wings like that one guy with the white firebird too. Hehehehehehe.

once you have a car your opinion will matter, until then you are gay graemlins/finger.gif

Guest Ranger_Man
Originally posted by RX7dood:

paint it all the same color. that just seems ricey to me. "check out my hood, yo!"

rice does not apply to f-bodies.

Originally posted by drblake:

I've got a car. Well, if you call a '70 El Camino a car.

did you buy that off your dad?, and i thought your insurance was too high to have a car, and if it is still your dads, i have a dart, challenger, cuda, mad max, harley truck, cadillac, 2 jeeps, a van, truck and what not

I do like to hood, not ricey at all. Goes well with the top too. You must do them both for it to be right though. Can't have one without the other. There is a blue F-body at school that has the top painted silver and it looks pretty stupid without any other silver on the car.