New mod

Alex1647545498

Originally posted by 2Slw4CR:

That's actually pretty cool, did you really feel much of a difference?

I haven't drove it, but if you saw the stock setup then you'd know it should make a difference.

Originally posted by Evil Peter:

Really,,where is it getting air??

The air filter box is in the trunk for stock setup. There is a vent on the passenger side. Piping is ran from there all the way around the back of the trunk to the air filter box on the driver side. The stock piping is like 2 inches by 6 inches (rectangular)at most. It was probably restricting my intake a whole bunch. I took that off.

The trunk itself is not sealed. There are holes at the bottom and rear of the wheel wells. There is also a passage to the engine bay at the driver side. I have removed the carpeting on the sides since the pic was taken.

So now I have air to trunk from driver, passenger side plus wheel wells. Instead of that stock tiny piping. Anthony stopped by and you should have seen his face when he saw those pipes. lol

I figured I'd do something about intake since I got the exhaust put on. Next, tune up parts has been ordered. ;)