Holy shit, interogation gone wrong

Drunkendubber

The guy had shot a cop out of a traffic stop earlier in the day and was caught. However while in custody and after changing hands so many times no one bothered to search him any more. Who ever did the initial search needs to go back to training. I had to watch this for training. He could have killed another cop any time he wanted to but decided to off himself. He saved the tax payers some money.

Originally posted by VETEATR:

Not sure on this one, that looked like at least a .45 acp and that would have scatterd him all over the place. I say fake.

I read the story behind this on some other site I can't exactly remember the link or anything but I heard it's now being used as a police training video. Sawbinder was right about how the story went from what I remember. When I first saw the video I thought he was going to go after the officer, I wasn't expecting a suicide at all. Chilling video.

Guest Cougar_55555
Originally posted by VETEATR:

Not sure on this one, that looked like at least a .45 acp and that would have scatterd him all over the place. I say fake.

45 or not, that still fucked his shit up pretty bad, bleeding for both ears and your mouth after a shot to the head and no exit wound... the entire inside of his head musta been burger.

Hollow points maybe?