Dog vs. Cat

Guest Crankshaft

Cat has to be declawed because it didnt even seem to hurt the dog at all, not even a fair fight, give that cat his claws back and see how long that dog puts up with that shit, my cat laid my brothers golden on her back and beat the shit out of her.

Cats > Dogs.

Originally posted by RelliK:

Cat has to be declawed because it didnt even seem to hurt the dog at all, not even a fair fight, give that cat his claws back and see how long that dog puts up with that shit, my cat laid my brothers golden on her back and beat the shit out of her.

Cats > Dogs.

For real.. ever gotten hit w/ a declawed cat. It feels like getting hit w/ a sock. I hate when people declaw their cats..

Originally posted by Avenger:

My parents had a cat that TREED a Shepard that got into the yard once. Stupid thing tried to play with her, and she chased it around the yard and up into the hedges.

She also spent 5 minutes on the back of a neighbors St. Bernard, trying to bite through its neck.

Musta been a friendly Shephard. My golden mix is the sweetest dog and my old roommate's declawed cat would whack her in the head if she got too close. She'd just close her eyes and try to kiss it..not realizing it was being mean. I'm sure if it scratched her she'd just get the heck outta there.. on the other hand my shephard mix would rip apart a cat if it got into the yard. She's a monster and I highly doubt any domestic cat would be treeing her.

/\ Agreed. Most dogs would rip a domestic feline up if it was serious about it. But only because of the huge weight advantage. 50-100 lbs vs 10-20lbs.

Pound for pound though cats are stronger, faster, and more lethal than canines. Across the board. Put a 10lb domestica cat in with some 10lb dog, or put a 100lb cougar up against a 100lb wolf or rottweiler or anything and its not even a contest. Dog doesn't stand a chance.

The old dog pit fighters would never put their prize dogs in with a cat of equal size, it'd get shredded and they'd lose their animal for nothing.

Guest Luetic

that was funny. I hate it when people declaw cats. Mine all have their claws. I think the puppy would lose.

http://www.ceiva.com/public-servlet/com.ceiva.servlets.ViewContent?pict_key=&tstamp=1117361182933&content_id=KMLJKFH&member_id=&size=full

but a dog doesnt have claws, so it would be at a disadvantage from the start. declawed= level playing field. let the cat use it's teeth. i think cats=worthless, unless they are vicious.