HELP!!!!! (tire question)

kawi kid

so i was washing my bike today since it has been sitting and collection dust and i have only rode it like twice since i got my tire put on (screw this weather. :mad:) well i while i was washing it i noticed that the front of the bike looked funny and i inspected closer and sure enough my front tire is one size to big. :mad::mad::mad: its supposed to be a 120/65 and the place i had it done at put on a 120/70. like i said i havent rode it much only like twice and none of it was hard riding just trying to get the slime off the tires. how is this gonna effect my handling when i start pushing the bike harder like i ususally do.:confused: and seeing that its the front tire im gonna have to put up with it longer. just wanna know what i should do thanks for the advice!!!!

P.S. im extremly pissed :beating:

It sucks you got the wrong tire, but it is no a big deal.

stock was 120mm wide with 65% with sidewall height. 78mm

120X 70% = 84mm

So your side wall is 6mm taller, or 3mm above axle line and 3mm below.

Or about the tread depth

Run it off and find a new place to get tires...

While its not much of a deal. it will affect handling somewhat as it raises the front end a bit. Your riding ability may never even notice it but if its in your head that you have tire problems, then that WILL affect your riding.. If you paid for a 65 then go back and make them swap it for you.. their mistake so no need for you to always go worrying about it.

Steeper tire will speed up your bikes turning ability, but you probably won't notice it.

Don't worry about it, it won't cause you any problems since you won't be pushing fast enough on the street to have any issues.