Someone kill this guy....

DeathSandwich

I lean left, and compared to the majority of the board, I'm probably one of the most Left here.....I would personaly choke the life out of him in a consequence free environment. Such an environment is not neccesarily impossible to come by.

If he was talking about PMCs, it'd be different, I'd just beat his ass.

This dude is te uber tool. Somehow the planets all aligned, after mother blew 10 guys she kissed one, how spit on her or something. Damn, I always heard it takes all kinds, but this is a bit out there, sorta like Pluto.

Why do I get the feeling that he actually got an education and they tought him this shit.

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

what is really sad is that people actually give him any attention at all

my thoughts as well.

While i'm happy to see this reporter chew him up and spit him out, it would have been better if he got zero attention.

Originally posted by The DropTop:

While i'm happy to see this reporter chew him up and spit him out, it would have been better if he got zero attention.

sean hannity is great if he dont agree with you he will chew you up and spit you out.

this guy is a total asshat. we should ship his ass to like china with a total dictatorship and see how long he survives.

i have no problem with protecting my country from foreign and domestic terrist <sp?>

in other words i rejoined my military to do just that and if i see that tool on the road i will take much pleausre in puttin him in the hospital many times over

I think i understand the points hes trying to make, he just sucks at pointing them out.

If i were to have to make the argument, like in a debate class, not saying i agree with what hes saying at all, but if a HAD to....

[argument] I would say, no, they arent giving me the right to say what i want. The forefathers of our country gave us that right, and the democracy thats run in this country contiues to give us that right, and all the troops are doing are protecting it with an intimidation factor.

We havent been attacked over our rights for *190 some odd* years. We have been attacked by Japan over our cutting off trade agreements, and trying to influence thier governement. And weve been attacked by terrorists because of our disrespect of thier lifestyles and being in places that have no direct relation to us.

When a forien power comes running up the beaches of Texas, Florida, Virgina, and South Carolina, to try to take over our country and destory our government, then id say the troops themselves are indeed fighting to protect my rights.

[/argument]

Thats what i would say if i absolutly had to argue that.

*EDIT*

[ 01. June 2005, 08:48 AM: Message edited by: Volvolution ]

Guest StrtRcr09
I just graduated high school this past week and I'm already signed up for the military. I feel it is a great honor to protect my country and am gladly willing to do so. That guy is just an ignorant moron who is like you said, trying to get attention. That guy just makes me so pissed :mad: . I'd fuckin slaughter him.