Vw with 580hp anyone???

BIGGU

Guest buckeyefarmboy
actually watch it again there was a ferrari and a lamco in the clip the lambo was orangeish looking and towards the end and what loked like a 360 modena or challenge stradale was towards the center

i dont know if any of you watch much SCCA rally, but my friend Jon Hamilton won the Production class last year in a golf TDI running on Biodiesel. He's now running a higher class with a big turbo and other upgrades. It's a diesel running over 500lbs of torque in rally, can't wait to see him on Speed again this year.

Originally posted by Muthapucka:

i dont know if any of you watch much SCCA rally, but my friend Jon Hamilton won the Production class last year in a golf TDI running on Biodiesel. He's now running a higher class with a big turbo and other upgrades. It's a diesel running over 500lbs of torque in rally, can't wait to see him on Speed again this year.

yeah, that guy was at the columbus auto show last year with his car in the lobby.