Tara Reid's nasty nipple

Guest powers

well as I'm sure many of you heard. Last night at P-Diddy's birthday party Tara was posing on the red carpet when whoops my titty is out. So i found a pic of it and boy who ever did her boob job fucked those nipples all up.

http://www.thenewsvault.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?t=78

EDIT: ADDED NWS ICON

[ 06. November 2004, 02:13 AM: Message edited by: The Reaper ]

I don't get why she would have them to it that way. There are a few reasons why you wouldn't want to do it like that; possible loss of sensation in the nipple, looks like shit, etc....

The preforable way would be do make a small incision at the base of the breast, insert the bag, fill it with saline after it's inserted, sow it up. Shorter recovery time, and the scar it A LOT smaller and not as noticable. She's an idiot for having it done that way IMO.

Funny stuff, I found on website

Here are some things that we know Tara Reid knows: Tara Reid is pretty. Tara Reid makes dollars because she’s pretty. Tara Reid’s dollars can be exchanged at varying rates for alcoholic beverages.

Here are some things that we think Tara Reid might know: Tara Reid’s friend Lindsay Lohan saw her career blossom after getting breast implants. Tara Reid’s friend Lindsay Lohan saw her popularity skyrocket even more after letting those implants fall out several times. Tara Reid used to be more popular than Lindsay Lohan, and now she most certainly is not.

Here are some things we know Tara Reid doesn’t know: Tara Reid’s implants are quite possibly the worst in the history of Western Civilization. Tara Reid’s nipples have now stretched like a Ziploc bag containing a herd of cattle. Tara Reid’s breasts should never be exposed with the lights on. Tara Reid can no longer lean on sex-appeal to keep her career afloat.

Using this information, I conclude... Tara Reid isn’t a stupid girl. She's got some brains that have yet to be humped out. She was taking notes when a less-popular friend used her rack to become a superstar. And this week, Tara executed what she thought would be a career-booster. To perfection. She just doesn’t have the assets to pull off such a move, and that's not smart business. Even the most uneducated fruit vendor will tell you: You’re not selling anything with bad melons on display

Originally posted by Wease:

Umm, I'm going with Photoshoped, that didn't look right at all... :confused:

Um no ther were about 50 different paparazzi that took the same pic. That is her nasty nipple 100%.