Z06 go boom....

Guest Crankshaft

Guest Crankshaft

http://www.columbusracing.com/ubb/icons/icon16.gif ~ added NWS for language. -Sam

<font color ="midnightblue"> as Sam's future flashes before his eyes.... tongue.gif

great commentary

I believe someone posted a pic from the after effects of this one time, so maybe the vid's a repost. Even so, it's always neat to see an expensive car blow up.

[ 30. April 2005, 03:41 AM: Message edited by: SamZman ]

Guest Crankshaft
Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

THe guys talking in the background are piece of shit riceboys, and if you agree with them, so are you.

Repost.

<font color ="midnightblue"> I guess sarcasm is lost on teh intraweb. redface.gif If they'd have been overheard by that vette owner, that video would have a markedly different ending.

he ran a 14.6, damn, he sure did beat a vette on spray, what a bunch of dumbasses, to bad when the guy got out he had a damn helmet on, your boy in his pile hasent even thought bout gettin a helmet yet. I would love to see an alternate ending to this "tool rice boys beat with chunk of ZO6 manifold" :D