Man becomes tiger

Guest doggunracing

Guest Crankshaft

<font color ="midnightblue"> How does a guy like that hold down a computer programming job worth $160,000 a year?

On a side note, I'll bet if Fox got a hold of this guy, we'd have a new reality TV series of him trying to survive the villagers of India. It'd be great.

Originally posted by Folkvang:

[QB]<font color ="midnightblue"> How does a guy like that hold down a computer programming job worth $160,000 a year?

QB]

umm he is good at what he does

Guest Crankshaft
<font color ="midnightblue"> Apparently. It just doesn't seem likely that respectable, high paying jobs would be available to someone who looked like him. Sure, if he had the skills to back it up, which it seems he does; but as an employer, I gaurantee you most would think twice before hiring him. It would come down to his abilities; and no matter how good he was, I wouldn't want him in public relations.

Originally posted by Folkvang:

<font color ="midnightblue"> Apparently. It just doesn't seem likely that respectable, high paying jobs would be available to someone who looked like him. Sure, if he had the skills to back it up, which it seems he does; but as an employer, I gaurantee you most would think twice before hiring him. It would come down to his abilities; and no matter how good he was, I wouldn't want him in public relations.

IT has no dress code. Period.

Guest Crankshaft
<font color ="midnightblue"> ...his only salvation. However, a legitimate concern for any employer would obviously be, if you have a character who looks like this, is he stable enough to give responsibilities equaling $160,000+ a year?