Our Dayton video

Sam1647545489

Heres the run down:

1st part, Me and Andrew take out a gsx-r 600 from a 40 roll.

2nd part, Me and Gatzer's 460rwhp 03 cobra. He jumped me cause he likes to leave on 2 honks..LOL

3rd part, Me and a PTK single turbo mustang goin at it.

4th part, Andrews get some of that mustang.

The rest I dunno cause they are all Dayton guys. This vid was done from a dayton guys car. There was alot more racing on the way back home, which that vid is in the making.

Enjoy

http://flathat.woodstream.net/ColumbusRacing/Hua/ackbar_vs_cbus.wmv

Link fixed...Sorry

[ 08. November 2004, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: The Vette ]

Originally posted by Venomss:

You came around Gatzer easily, Sam.

Sam - Hua > 03 Cobra + convertible + passenger

You guys also handled that 600 fairly well.

Were Shawn and Cobra Kevin there?

Shawn was there, I am goin to run him this weekend. Kev had to leave early due to curfew. I wish he could of stayed later. The 600 guy was doin alot of keyboard warrioring so we put him in his place. We had a good time and they got a good runnin spot down there. I wish some of you guys would of came along. I guarantee a good time to be had when you guys roll with us.. smile.gif

Originally posted by The Vette:

Shawn was there, I am goin to run him this weekend. Kev had to leave early due to curfew. I wish he could of stayed later. The 600 guy was doin alot of keyboard warrioring so we put him in his place. We had a good time and they got a good runnin spot down there. I wish some of you guys would of came along. I guarantee a good time to be had when you guys roll with us.. smile.gif

I'd love to make it out to more races whenever I get another car. For now, I just hang about an 1/8 mile behind the pack and do some taping.

Guest 1QWKEVO
Hey Andrew, if and when you read this, sorry i couldnt make it out but i had another meet lined up....looks like it was a lot of fun, i dont think i would be one to actually race though, lol