Turning an NSX into a Ferrari F50

Rob1647545496

Somebody tell me WTF the point of any of those cars is? The people who you WANT to fool are the ones who WON'T be fooled! It's like all the "Type-R" Integras with 4 lugs wheels. If you want to impress the ignorant, just slap Ferrari badges on the stock body and save yourself the time, trouble, and money, because they won't know an NSX from a NX.

Originally posted by DragKnee66:

might be cheaper to buy the ferarri after all that body work :eek:

Even buying a brand new NSX and having that done by a top-notch body place, it would still be less than a used F50.

Of course, this car clearly LOOKS like a fake Ferrari. Might as well have saved some money and used a Fiero.

Originally posted by Avenger:

Somebody tell me WTF the point of any of those cars is? The people who you WANT to fool are the ones who WON'T be fooled! It's like all the "Type-R" Integras with 4 lugs wheels. If you want to impress the ignorant, just slap Ferrari badges on the stock body and save yourself the time, trouble, and money, because they won't know an NSX from a NX.

was that directed at me? because mine is really a type R. i just tell the ignorant it isnt so they dont ask retarded questions.

Not if your car is the real deal. I guess I could've used a 318 powered Charger with Hemi badges as an example, or any other "cloned" car, but all those 93 and 94 "R's" with blatantly incorect parts that were around just annoy me. Same as the "SRT Look" Neons, and non-turbo Supra's with the wing.