My stang and a hot chick

88lx5oh

Guest FuelforFire

Oh right, there's a car there too.

Originally posted by Norse Man:

but I'm partial, I'm a sucker for a red head :D [/QB]

Yeah, almost all the girls I've dated and gone on a date with are red heads.....and for those of you who remember when I posted about Halli Aston....well, she's a redhead too. lol

Originally posted by WearYourHelmet:

Post a picture of your girl, Berto. Someone shouldn't have to support an opinion of a girl with a picture of their own.

On a related note, Fowler, Next chick? :D

the point iw as making is people giving this girl shit are talking like elitists yet i want to see pictures of theirs since their girl is so hot.

Guest RJ1074
Originally posted by RX7dood:

the point iw as making is people giving this girl shit are talking like elitists yet i want to see pictures of theirs since their girl is so hot.

But everyone has their own opinion.... they can think she is butt ugly and not have a girlfriend... its their choice. and maybe they do have a girlfriend that other people dont think is attractive

Originally posted by Make Your Bed:

But everyone has their own opinion.... they can think she is butt ugly and not have a girlfriend... its their choice. and maybe they do have a girlfriend that other people dont think is attractive

Or that their idea of HOT is so rare that they aren't dating anyone due to it.