vid

Adam

Guest wigsite
I would be happy if every street racing ricer car was off the road. 25k into their engines and they can't afford $10 to go to a track and race safely. Stupid.

Originally posted by wigsite:

I would be happy if every street racing ricer car was off the road. 25k into their engines and they can't afford $10 to go to a track and race safely. Stupid.

Oh but what about the street racing mustangs and such. You know damn well you have raced on the street so would that make you a ricer. I agree there are alot of dumbass's out there just don't try to put it all on us import guys.

Guest nixon
the whole ricer profiling is never going to stop. yes there are people with imports and domestics that have bad taste and do ugly things to cars. yes imports and domestics street race and its not just "ricers" who drive like ass holes. I've seen some pretty stupid soccer moms. Either way i feel bad for all those people who own those cars. I know i've gone out for "rides" before and would be really pissed off if my car got impounded.

1) i know not everybody can know everything about cars, but damn, the reporters know fast and furious was just a movie right??

"aluminum engines built to go very very fast"?? "hotrods"??

2) Im so happy that they paid to have this badass undercover cop (prolly brian spilner) crack down on 9 cars! what a waste of funds.

3) whats with the driving school and the lady talking about her kids coming home from school? those videos they were showing were at night.

If someone is driving fast in a school zone they're not a racer, they're just a flippin idiot, somebody knock em off