UFC Ill Will

Cleaner

What're your predictions? I am finally going to take a risk and put my money where my mouth is. I am putting money on Sherk, Jardine, and Ortiz. I think Ortiz and Sherk are going to win. I think Silva v. Jardine is a toss up but the odds make it worth the bet.

What do you guys think?

Alright.

I'm taking Penn over Sherk.

Jardine vs Silva is definitely a pure money bet and Jardine is where I'd put money, but also think it could go either way. He is fighting Wanderlei after all.

I'm also taking Ortiz over Machida. If nothing else I think Tito can over power and ground and pound this one out.

I'm going to pick on a couple of the others I think...

Silva over Mendes.

Sokoudjou over Nakamura. He has to win or his career is going to become painful for him.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT SON OF A BITCH!!!! My credit card will not allow me to deposit money into my newly created Bodog.com account. I also tried to put money in at www.betus.com but they don't accept MasterCard. FUCKING SHIT!!! I know my predictions are right on. Oh well, I'll have a shitty night watching my pics win.