Dear Hondahaters

P_t0wn

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Censored:

My Integra never had a single problem in 6 years and 80k miles (until I stuffed it into a wall exiting a 110mph sweeper at PIR, that is. Screw FWD :mad: ).

Ricer. graemlins/nonono.gif

On the other hand... Why don't you guys ask Ricky about it? He was a honda tech.

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

cool i take that bet, now go find me a reputable source to back it up instead of just throwing dumb statements around

werd

Ok, I made a concious effort today to look for early 90's and older hondas..... Do you know how many I saw?

ZERO

how many early 90's and older domestics.... I saw 10.... now granted, this was only driving to work and back, and obviously when you're catagorizing one brand and then an entire fleet of brands you the fleet is going to win, but even at that... let's break it down like this.... let's say it's dodge, Chevy, Pontiac, and Ford.... that's still 2 1/2 to 0......

like it has been stated before.... every car has it's problems...

(this is a joke for all of you with no humor smile.gif )

Domestic's : can't keep the tires from spinning

Imports : can't break the tires loose with a clutch dump

tongue.gif

seriously though, this is a stupid debate... I guess Honda has to try to advertise that they are reliable because they can't advertise anything else tongue.gif

on a side note, those new Accords are pretty freaking cool :D

Guest ImprezaWRX

everyone likes what they like and not many, on here anyway, like both domestic and imports. But who gives a fuck? Why does everyone have to make fun of what other people drive? If you dont like honda fine, dont drive one, if you dont like ford or whatever fine, dont drive one. But dont be a dick about what other people choose, or can only afford, to drive.

EDIT: Unless its got a big ass alluminum wing.

Originally posted by ImprezaWRX:

everyone likes what they like and not many, on here anyway, like both domestic and imports. But who gives a fuck? Why does everyone have to make fun of what other people drive?

yeah you assholes take it from the guy who has been on here for less than 3 months

Guest ImprezaWRX
Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

yeah you assholes take it from the guy who has been on here for less than 3 months

Being on here longer obviously doesn't make you more intellegent. Also, you shouldn't call people assholes.

Originally posted by TurboD:

What are you talking about? I said hondas with more than 100,000 miles not pre-90's hondas, but i can agree with some of you statement.

typically early 90's to pre 90's are the cars with over 100k miles and that if are still running well that you can consider reliable... thus why I was stating age

Originally posted by xXx:

Being on here longer obviously doesn't make you more intellegent. Also, you shouldn't call people assholes.

Ya, but it does obviously point out that you don't understand sarcasm tongue.gifsmile.gif (this is sarcasm) No one is dogging on someone because they can't afford more, or dogging on someone that drives a Honda.... we talk smack about people that have water mellon shooters for mufflers, or drive like a-holes because they deserve it... unfortunately, that is allot of the Honda people... if you built the car yourself and didn't "Rice" it out.. then you'll get props....

honestly man... here's some advice for you... don't worry about what people say about Hondas... that is their opinion... I honestly like SOME Hondas.. (see post above about the new accords) but I don't like the "Ricey" Hondas... you can not like Camaros and to be honest, it's no skin off my back... you can hate it all day long.. after all... we're all entitled to our own opininons tongue.gif

my grammys honda hatchback lasted till 121K when she sold it.. but it was driven by her (older lady) and wasnt really rusted... But the ones I have seen other than that have had a lot of problems and some havent...who knows.. i just wouldnt buy one ...lol

Guest ImprezaWRX
Originally posted by Peekachoo:

we're all entitled to our own opininons tongue.gif

Exactly, thats all I am trying to say. I have only been here for like 3 months, but 90% of the theads I see are "ricer this or honda that". If I started a single thread about cameros suck or whatever I would be flammed in every following post. I just think you guys should ease up alittle and just talk about cars, whatever make. BTW I havenothing against domestic cars, I have a trans am (see pic below).

http://img22.photobucket.com/albums/v66/!mpreza/IMAGE010.bmp

If I started a single thread about cameros suck or whatever I would be flammed in every following post. I just think you guys should ease up alittle and just talk about cars, whatever make. BTW I havenothing against domestic cars, I have a trans am

If you own an F-body, you should at least know how to spell Camaro. :rolleyes:

Exactly, thats all I am trying to say. I have only been here for like 3 months, but 90% of the theads I see are "ricer this or honda that". If I started a single thread about cameros suck or whatever I would be flammed in every following post. I just think you guys should ease up alittle and just talk about cars, whatever make. BTW I havenothing against domestic cars, I have a trans am (see pic below).

http://img22.photobucket.com/albums/v66/!mpreza/IMAGE010.bmp

nice TA man! honestly.... you make a post about hating Camaros then you'll get the same as here... a handfull of people saying that they rock, some people saying that they suck.. and most of the people saying that they don't give a shit about it but find it fun to add fuel to the fire (That's where I come in tongue.gif )

Honestly, if primarily Honda drivers didn't give us something to make fun of, then we wouldn't do it... My question for you is... (and seriously think about it..) don't you think you might be getting a little to sensative about the Honda cracks? I mean... if I had a penny for every time I heard someone make a crack about a camaro and a mullet... well... I'd have a shit load of pennies.... if you look in the majority of the posts.. someone's cracking on someone else... typically it just slides off their back and that's the end of it... I'm gonna take it that you were an only child... because I had to learn this early on with the ammount of siblings that I had growing up tongue.gif

Originally posted by Peekachoo:

werd

Ok, I made a concious effort today to look for early 90's and older hondas..... Do you know how many I saw?

ZERO

Look at how many cars the big three sells compared to honda ;not exactly fish in the barrel.

Guest mudbutt
Turbo D. I dont get you sometimes man. You have what most people on here would see as a respectable honda, yet every time a ricer argument is brought up, you have to get all defensive. Why? Most of these threads state that the car is riced out. They are not saying ALL hondas are riced out. Despite that, you have to be blind to not see that AT LEAST 60-75% of riced out cars are something with a Honda Motor Corp plate somewhere. With all of the manufacturers out there, that is a pretty large chunk. Why defend these fucksticks that think a Huge muffler and filter on a d15 add up to 200hp and think that gives them the right to drive wreckless and put others in danger?