10 years ago...

Mensan

Originally posted by Formulate:

Yeah, I'm with ya on that graemlins/nonono.gif

+1... I was 21, was a Corporal in the Marines, drove a 1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD, 1989 Katanna 600 and was engaged to be married!!! graemlins/nonono.gif These old posts got to go!!!

I was 16, going to high school in Upstate NY and working as a sales clerk at the Casual Male Big&Tall store. Jars of Clay played over the store speakers. :D

Oh, and I drove a rust-free and shiny 88.5 Suzuki Samurai with a Doug Thorley header, catback exhaust, and a K&N intake feeding a 1.3L 4cyl. I had a "Jeep" spare tire cover on the back that I painted a big red "X" through. Still had a kickin' system and pumped Digable Planets, Black Sheep, and Brand Nubian through hand-me-down speakers. graemlins/nod.gif

Despite the ride, I still got plastered at Dave Matthews Band concert and got some in the back seat with my buddy's hot girlfriend. Times were much simpler way back when... smile.gif

I was 24, engaged to my wife who, at the time, lived in Chicago. Used to fly out ever 2-3 weeks to visit for the weekend. I weighed about 40 lbs less and was significantly less cynical.

Drove a Black 1993 Camaro and lived in a condo down in Circleville.....

12 years old in middle school thinking about how I would love to talk to chicks.

Not much of a care on my mind, trying to get an A in language arts class.......and thinking boobs were the coolest thing ever invented.

I didn't make money, I played baseball in the summer, and life was pretty simple

Guest Luetic

I can beat that, 10 yrs ago, I was 28, owned my first house, drove a p.o.s. olds cutlass, had been divorced for 4 years, in my second year or residency, had been around the world once, and, and, oh lots more, and much better things since.

smile.gif Wow, this year will be my 20 yr h.s. reunion lol who is old now, yea, I'm old enough to be most of your dad.