And sometimes I feel like an asian or 2..

Sam1647545489

Theres a Asian chick at my work that just started calling me "Daddy" today,,,now these pics,,,,,maybe its a sign?? Shes 27 5'5 i'd guess around 125-130 and hot as can be. But there is one catch..... I've slept with,,,well lets just say a few girls at my work and the boss says if I dip my pen in the company ink well anymore I'm FIRED!!!! But damn this chick is the hot sauce,,,and I've got a weakness for the hotties. Any suggestions???

Originally posted by Mr. 2:

Find a different job. Then you'll get to work with a new set of females. graemlins/thumb.gif

Man,,I see new girls everyday, I'm a sup. at a major printing and marketing company, we use temps on a daily basis, alot of them are fatal but cute ones come thru also. Last one was 22 5'6 120 "A" sized chest(although very nice) cute little ass slim and tight everywhere else. She's the one who started calling me Evil Peter. Damn I miss her already!! Before that,,23 5'0 94 lbs. 34 C's(fake) tight little ass and she was a freak. Well you get the picture.