Half-Life 2 Music Video

Guest Crankshaft

Guest Crankshaft
<font color ="midnightblue"> Never seen it here before either. Anywhere, for that matter. Anyways, it's awesome what they can do with that source coding and programming system. Wish I were a little better at it, hard to get familiar with, though.

Guest Crankshaft
<font color ="midnightblue"> ^ ^ I think we need to have another tag beneath our sigs (along with name, vehicle, location, etc), that keeps track of your previous handle whenever you get a new one, so others will have some clue of who's who--because I have no idea who you are. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Folkvang:

<font color ="midnightblue"> ^ ^ I think we need to have another tag beneath our sigs (along with name, vehicle, location, etc), that keeps track of your previous handle whenever you get a new one, so others will have some clue of who's who--because I have no idea who you are. tongue.gif

+1 ... i get confused :confused:

Guest Crankshaft
Originally posted by Mud Butt:

Give me a beer and a woman, Ill give that waterbed a workout.

<font color ="midnightblue"> Just out of curiosity, what exactly is the picture in your avatar? It looks like an image of a slug on a graph.