Viper burnout

Guest Ponyfreak

Originally posted by Art95Celica:

not very impressive almost looks like you were scared to get on it ... but i would have been too

Impossible on ANY street tires. Listen to the video, the car is not revving when it is breaking traction. What RPM do you think his 13" wide drag radials are breaking loose at? I have been in the car on a second gear pull. SCARY.

Guest Ponyfreak

I am not in the least scared of getting on it. A couple of guys on the board here can attest to that. They have either raced or been in the car. They know how much power I am now making too.

The camera man F'd up the first video-the vid that was not recorded. I had already burned the hell out of the tires the first time jsut to find out he did not record it. I edited out the part where I was yelling at him for not recording it the first time. That is where this vid starts at. You can see the black marks from the first "nonvid" in the distance. All in all I thought that was enough enough $650 tire smoke for one day.

Viper's do sound kinda strange, they don't sound mean like a big block V8...or exotic like a V12 Ferrari...not really sure why, i always thought it was because the cylinders don't fire in a 'normal' order.

i always wanted to see if i could so something to make mine sound meaner, but i guess the more you open them up, the worse they sound...kinda like an RX7 tongue.gif

Guest Ponyfreak

It is due to the unusual firing order. That is why they sound like gorilla ass.

Sam-

I heard you really want a ride in a Viper. Being the nice guy I am, I thought I would help you out a little bit and give you a heads up. Here is your chance to feel the "power"...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=88433&item=5556379280&rd=1