Police Dogs

Guest Crankshaft

Guest MTI Stroker
I seen a video on tv police videos and some muscular guy on drugs was fucking up two police dogs when he got cornered at a fence! the dogs were yelping in pain! it was awesome! I think it took about 8 officers to get him down!

Guest Crankshaft
Originally posted by MTI Stroker:

I seen a video on tv police videos and some muscular guy on drugs was fucking up two police dogs when he got cornered at a fence! the dogs were yelping in pain! it was awesome! I think it took about 8 officers to get him down!

graemlins/wtf.gif <font color ="midnightblue"> What the hell is awesome about a moron criminal jacked up on drugs hurting police dogs while resisting arrest??

Originally posted by Folkvang:

graemlins/wtf.gif <font color ="midnightblue"> What the hell is awesome about a moron criminal jacked up on drugs hurting police dogs while resisting arrest??

i think he meant it as just the sole fact that it was one guy vs 2 police trained dogs and he was winning.

Guest rperry74
No comment. Beautiful animals though. My mother in law had one, full bred, you had to speak to it in German because of his training. 160lbs of bad ass lap dog!