Seen this last night in Hilliard

Mark1647545493

This was sitting behind The Yard Club at Norwich and Main st. I happen to have my camera with me so I snapped a couple shots. I couldn't believe it when i went to the back of the car and seen of all things to be on a $440,000 car.... A FREAKIN BUMPER STICKER!!!!

Wonder who owns it..... Or who IT owns!!

http://img51.exs.cx/img51/6913/carreragtside9kl.th.jpg

http://img59.exs.cx/img59/5783/carreragtrear1mx.th.jpg

Guest GSRchick714

That is my boyfriend's FAVORITE car. And he lives in Hilliard...I hope we see it driving around!

But you're right, that bumper sticker has GOT TO GO!

I about caused a 4 car pile up in the intersection when I slammed on my brakes to gauk at it. Wonder if there's a way to look up that tag number and find out who it belongs to. Maybe it's Bobby Rahl's.... I know he's a huge Porsche fan and his race shop is just up on Lymman Dr..... Hmmmmm I wonder....

Guest Crankshaft
<font color ="midnightblue"> Stolen. It has to be. Who would have the kind of cash to put $440,000 down on that kind of car, then hang out in an area like that? Or put a bumper sticker on it, no less? That, or some hick won the lottery. graemlins/nonono.gif

Guest Crankshaft
Originally posted by BLACK ITR GUY:

or mabey thats how they got the money just hangin in places like that instead of high priced bars.......wow im and idiot

<font color ="midnightblue"> It's not likely anyone with that amount of money would have achieved it by abstaining from the fraternization of his peers in bars at his own socio-economic status.

In any case, the juxtaposition of a car like that in an area like that parked next to an old chevy minivan is certainly an oddity enough to warrant some sardonic comment as to the situational contrast. *shrug* Quite a find.

"Another Ohio Voter for Clean Air"...in his V10 supercar that drinks 2 liters a minute at WOT. graemlins/thumb.gif

One of the sexiest cars ever. Looks great next to the astrovans. My guess is that the owner had some one do something to it, like wash it or service it, etc, and they took it for a spin. Could be the dealer.

Guest Crankshaft
<font color ="midnightblue"> ...someone opens the engine cover and finds a "V-Tec" gem beneath, revealing a honda with body-modlings. graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by Folkvang:

<font color ="midnightblue"> ...someone opens the engine cover and finds a "V-Tec" gem beneath, revealing a honda with body-modlings. graemlins/thumb.gif

graemlins/thatfunny.gif

I saw one of those driving on sunbury rd last summer...beautiful car...

Originally posted by Tenzig:

"Another Ohio Voter for Clean Air"...in his V10 supercar that drinks 2 liters a minute at WOT. graemlins/thumb.gif

One of the sexiest cars ever. Looks great next to the astrovans. My guess is that the owner had some one do something to it, like wash it or service it, etc, and they took it for a spin. Could be the dealer.

I thought about the possibility that it was the owners way of being a HUGE smart ass with that bumper sticker!!!

I live around the corner from the restaurant it was at and drive by there every day. In the evenings you can count on seeing a couple big BMW's, Benz's, Bently's and Ferrari's but I've never seen anything like the Carrera GT there before.

oh yea I forgot to say that most dealers would use a "Dealer" tag so they don't have to actually title the car. This bad boy has a normal car tag so it's probably not a dealers....

I'm dying to know who it belongs to..... I feel like I'm star struck!!! hahaha I even made it my desktop background.

Guest GSRchick714
Originally posted by Zeitgeist:

...and YES, I'm not confusing this guy with another Carrera GT

I doubt there's a ton around here...

I wonder what that guy does for a living!

Originally posted by Folkvang:

<font color ="midnightblue"> It's not likely anyone with that amount of money would have achieved it by abstaining from the fraternization of his peers in bars at his own socio-economic status.

In any case, the juxtaposition of a car like that in an area like that parked next to an old chevy minivan is certainly an oddity enough to warrant some sardonic comment as to the situational contrast. *shrug* Quite a find.

It's nice to see you paid attention in english and are able to elequant words, but . . .

That's a FORD van dumbass!

I was by there a while back and seen a 1970(not sure of exact year but that was the body style) DeTamoso Mangusta sitting there.Not as expensive but still a weird site just sitting there.

Seems like on the weekends there's ALWAYS a hot car in The Yard Club's parking lot. Big Benz's, Ferrari's, a ton of (under $100K) porsche's and BMW's........

An S7? Is that the Saleen supercar? Does MAG still have that car over there? I might have to take a look. It's always fun to go up to Nelson's Auto in Marysville and look at the supercars they have.

Here is a video of an 99 Cobra Convertible on the Autobahn in Germany. He came up onto TWO of the Carrera GT's!!! He shows his speedo at 140mph and these Carrera GT's walk away from him.

Here's a link to the video. Just put in a year and a zip code to watch it..

<a href="http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=4EABB133-90D0-4F18-B2E9-6AE583F6E7D5" target="_blank">

http://thumbs.streetfire.net/4EABB133-90D0-4F18-B2E9-6AE583F6E7D5.jpg</a>

<a href="http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=4EABB133-90D0-4F18-B2E9-6AE583F6E7D5" target="_blank">

Click here to see Video</a>

[ 11. April 2005, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: Mustang_Nutt ]

Guest Crankshaft
Originally posted by Redneck #1:

It's nice to see you paid attention in english and are able to elequant words, but . . .

That's a FORD van dumbass!

Originally posted by Tenzig:

Looks great next to the astrovans.

:rolleyes:

<font color ="midnightblue">

"...are able to elequant words..." LOL graemlins/thumb.gif