worlds fastest go-ped

Black ITR Guy

lol you thought that was real??? That vid has been around for at least a year. General consensis was that it was actully two videos cropped together, one sped up. When they first take off, you can see a rolling haze on the goped... that was the evidence that it had been played with and was not genuine.

I dont doubt that the goped is faster than most Honda Civics (it probably is), but anyone in thier right mind wouldnt ride an 11 second GO-PED with only a helmet on...

Always a good video to watch though smile.gif

Originally posted by Volvolution:

lol you thought that was real??? That vid has been around for at least a year. General consensis was that it was actully two videos cropped together, one sped up. When they first take off, you can see a rolling haze on the goped... that was the evidence that it had been played with and was not genuine.

I dont doubt that the goped is faster than most Honda Civics (it probably is), but anyone in thier right mind wouldnt ride an 11 second GO-PED with only a helmet on...

Always a good video to watch though smile.gif

no i posted it as a joke i figured it wasnt real

im new to the world of hi-speed internet so thats why all the reposts on my part, im new to all this great technology

Originally posted by BDHG940:

There is n2o kits out there for those things and make them insane. Although the quickest one that I have ever seen went 65-70mph. But that video does look chopped up

My old one the tires would get too hot and start to come off the rim at around 37