I'm Hardcore ******!

Mallard

NWS for language. Found on another forum. Not sure where it came from, but kinda looks like 'Bumfights'

http://members.shaw.ca/fivelitermustang/holdingitdown.wmv

Edited title. No racial slurs, whether outright or implied, is tolerated.

[ 18. October 2004, 07:32 PM: Message edited by: Elinar Longsight ]

Seriously.....and we wonder what the fu(k is wrong with country??? Imagine if the PT would have run him over and killed him. The driver would be charged with manslaugther (i.e. excessive force etc...) and the family would sue the crap out their insurance. That when you come back later with about 10 people in a blacked out van and snatch his little ass and then do some very NOT so nice things to him.... [evil laugh]hahahaha[/evil laugh]

Originally posted by Kevin R.:

Wow, i wasnt expecting that at all. I was like, i hope he isn't going to explain to me for a 1:32 how he is "holdin down da block". Camera pans, all the sudden, smashing of car. LMFAO!

BTW, PT Cruisers deserve that. smile.gif

Grow up. There is exactly NOTHING funny about that video. Picture whichever woman is closest to you in life sitting in that car being scared to death.

If that was my wife, within 10 minutes of that happening, there would have been no less than 20 guys headed to that shopping center, and we wouldn't need a tire iron.

Originally posted by Chief:

wow, see i normally dont get pissed off very easily. but when inocent people are harmed as in this video, or when i hear of people getting jumped that really makes my blood boil. death to him and to all like him :mad:

Yeah I completely agree, my jaw just dropped watching this video at first it was funny when he was just rambling but then when he went over I was like OH FUCK! graemlins/nonono.gif

I woulda just got out the car and beat his ass, I keep something in the trunk for those situations. And if he started doing it to someone elses car near me, I would have got out my car and beat his ass. Still should ban the guy who said that.

Originally posted by BrockSamson:

fucking codec, I got no video but I did get audio. I heard women crying, and to be honnest with ya, thats my one weakness, I probably would have lost control and done something regretable.

He is hitting her blue PT with a tire iron, breaking windows and denting it, she can't do anything because all the traffic around her at a stop light.