The Dukes + Drifting

Guest Crankshaft

Guest aftermidnight
Originally posted by Folkvang:

<font color ="midnightblue"> OH FOR PETE'S SAKE!! Here, look at this and shut up, sheesh.

http://img80.echo.cx/img80/7371/1716gp.jpg

damn it dude....how did you get a pic of my girlfriend.....damn internet these days.....she's a hottie 4 sure. graemlins/thumb.gif

[ 19. May 2005, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: The Pikey ]

OH FOR PETE'S SAKE!! Here, look at this and shut up, sheesh.

Wow she's hot. You're supposed to link and mark NWS pictures btw.

I only posted that because the original post of this was only about 10 posts down from yours dipshit. It's not like this is something that was posted a year ago.

Guest Crankshaft
Originally posted by Trouble Maker:

Wow she's hot. You're supposed to link and mark NWS pictures btw.

I only posted that because the original post of this was only about 10 posts down from yours dipshit. It's not like this is something that was posted a year ago.

<font color ="midnightblue"> I think we need to redefine what "NWS" is. She ain't nekkid. From now on I'm just gonna assume hot girl doing anything = nws.

And I posted this because when I clicked on the link to the other one, I got the "bandwidth exceeded" dealy, so I didn't know what it was. Ah well.

"NWS" Is not nudes. It's anything that you should not have on your computer at work because it can get you fired. That means anything or any sexual content, which means basically any pics of girls.

I think we need to redefine what "NWS" is. She ain't nekkid. From now on I'm just gonna assume hot girl doing anything = nws.

And I posted this because when I clicked on the link to the other one, I got the "bandwidth exceeded" dealy, so I didn't know what it was. Ah well.

God damn you're stupid. That's a lot coming from me too! You have to be pretty damn dumb to be dumber than me, congratulations on my confidence boost for the day. graemlins/lol.gif

Guest Crankshaft

<font color ="midnightblue"> Mrgph..... I had a great day, I'll let this slide....but just this once, Jesse. Consider this your 'grace' period. :D

BTW--I liked you better when you were Neo. Neo > Trouble Maker