Who needs spark plugs to beat an SRT-10

89Z24

Guest Rane
I find 8,000+lbs boring regardless of what it runs in the 1/4 smile.gif . I don't think I'd go near anything 3,400+lbs I like my ability to take on/off ramps at the speed of my choice.

Guest My12SecGT
Originally posted by Ricochet:

Anything running 12's is boring, unless it's a wheelchair or something.. Who's got vids of that diesel truck running 9's?

And how fast is your car?

Guest My12SecGT
Ok I just figured it out. MOST and I said MOST of the people that drive imports here say that it is boring...Its because they dont know what actual power is like...PLUS more than likely its faster than their car.. Im not dissing everyones imports but the ones that talk shit.

Guest mudbutt
Originally posted by Rane:

I find 8,000+lbs boring regardless of what it runs in the 1/4 smile.gif . I don't think I'd go near anything 3,400+lbs I like my ability to take on/off ramps at the speed of my choice.

1996 Nissan 300ZX Twin-Turbo

Curb Weight: 3481 lbs

Might want to sell your Z then

not 8000 pounds. if it was a dually then yes. my best bud drives a ram ext. cab dually with stacks +other crap. it'll burn 'em in 4th, both sets of duals! fastest truck i've ever been in. cummins diesels are no joke. and i doubt it's makin 1200lbs,especially without havin stacks. it should run faster than that for sure.

video was boring. :(

True story, 12's are just the norm for like 65% of this forum now. Ill give the truck credit, getting something that large into 12's is impressive but still nothing to go hooping and hollaring over. :/

T.c.