Clear Rim

Cleaner

I think they look cool, but not sure on the strength, if it's something I'd push hard into corners or not.

Its been DOT approved and meets all required safety standards. I understand your hesitation though. I feel that way regarding one sided swingarms. I know my phobia is unjustified but it still gives me pause.

We saw that bike in person at the IMS in Cleveland back in January. Very cool. Love the look. I asked, and supposedly, IT IS streetable

Its been DOT approved and meets all required safety standards. I understand your hesitation though. I feel that way regarding one sided swingarms. I know my phobia is unjustified but it still gives me pause.

huh, did not know that, thought they were one off jobbies.

Yeah, those were at the cleveland expo in january by the kawasaki booth for the zx-14. Wait till you see the price tag on them. $4000+ !! I'd rock carbon BST wheels long before that.

not on the street though cause carbon is strong but not impact resistant stong .. one pot hole and your f'd hard as is your bike because your going down... id rather get magnesium wheels...

not on the street though cause carbon is strong but not impact resistant stong .. one pot hole and your f'd hard as is your bike because your going down... id rather get magnesium wheels...

Very true. This bike is going to be my next track bike in a few years. I've heard some pretty good reviews for them on the street though. I sure as hell wouldn't ride them around columbus though, it's a mine field of holes.

Ummm BSTs all the way...if you hit a pot hole hard enough to mess them up, you would be in bad shape no matter what wheels you have on! Plus, Mag Wheels are track use only and from what I've seen BSTs can be used for both track and street.

I saw this on Superbikes the other day. Are you guys a fan of the clear rim?

Looks pretty sweet on a show bike...I also saw that bike at the Motorcycle Show in Cleveland. It's newer technology that's approved, so If you aren't out doing anything your not supposed to be doing I'm sure they would be fine. hah