'08 Busa shuts off at 160? Dealers told to send them back?

NinjaNick

I am brand loyal :D and I really don't care what you, or nick ride. as long as it's not a Hardley and your happy, I'm cool :wink: If it is a Hardley I'll try for about 30 seconds to make you understand your mistake, and educate you on economics, bang for you buck, and physics and try to get you to see why it's a bad idea, then I'll just laugh at you... From the inside, because mama always said not to laugh at people :(

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ZX14_Busa_docks.jpg

It really is a love or hate thing. I think the 'busa is styled way better from the front, but I think I like the ZX-14 rear better. The 'busa hump sucks, but I'm not riding a ZX-14, so I'll never have to see the ass-end of a 'busa. :lol::boxing:

And if any one of the two looks like a bug... it's the ZX, like spider eyes.

I actually hate the styling of the 14. Never said I did. But I also don't care for the Busa front or hump either. In a perfect world, the Busa would have the 750 front (for me).

I agree with the 14 looking like a bug in the front. Kaw is not known for styling or colors at all.

It's tarantula eyes, and I LOVE THEM! :cool:

Oh and the bike looks awful without the COWL on the back. I never ride w/out the cowl on the seat unless ofcourse I'm riding with the wife.

P.S, that red/black 14 is awful! Same with the orange and black bugly.

I love the BLUE on both, the 14 and the 08 bus.

Oh and the bike looks awful without the COWL on the back. I never ride w/out the cowl on the seat unless ofcourse I'm riding with the wife.

Have you used the George Foreman grills for cookin burgers yet?:p:p

What's funny though is I ordered a poster back in 2000 and there is a FRAMED hayabusa in my living room hanging behind our couch. :lol:

I was looking at it last night and thinking of giving it away.

Any takers???

Anybody want it?

It's nicely framed!

P.S, that red/black 14 is awful! Same with the orange and black bugly.

I love the BLUE on both, the 14 and the 08 bus.

To be honest..most bikes look god awful without a cowl. Damn, I don't think I've ever seen a 14 with a cowl. Got a pic?