f/s- xbox / alpine head unit

gt-titan

im selling a xbox with one controller 6 mths old

in box all wires. 110.00 (no games just the unit) and i have a alpine cd mp3 player for sale modle # is cda-9807 there is no remote it is only a few mths old and works and plays great. i need 200.00 for it you can get a remote for 30.00 heres a pic.

http://iweb.alpine-usa.com/img/asb/cda-9807.gif

Originally posted by spank4.6GT:

im selling a xbox with one controller 6 mths old

in box all wires. 110.00 (no games just the unit) and i have a alpine cd mp3 player for sale modle # is cda-9807 there is no remote it is only a few mths old and works and plays great. i need 200.00 for it you can get a remote for 30.00 heres a pic.

How about $80 for the XBox? I wouldn't normally try to lowball, but since you can find the Refurb ones now for ~$115 with a free pre-played game of your choice I'd be better off going with that. ;) Of course, if it is modded and ready to go, that's a whole different story. :D Let me know either way.

Originally posted by spank4.6GT:

thanks for the offer but thats a little to low if i can't get 110.00 ill just keep it for a back up unit thanks again.

Heh, no prob... You could always have one hooked up to the main tv and one in the bedroom or something. :D