Possible house for RENT

Boost-n-Juice

I'm just gauging interest, so any feedback is appreciated.

Would rent for about $550/mth

1348 sq ft

3 Bed rooms

1 Bath

Near W. Broad and Central Ave

http://edit.cisdata.net/bin/web/real_estate?ZKEY=&acnt=AR167902&button=&action=IMAGE&dir=home_search/REAOAK2373362&listing_id=REAOAK2373362&pn=0&ts=1105714354&tm=20050114162807/0.jpg

I wish I had the answers to these questions, and they're good questions no doubt. This is a potential "investment" property aand I just wanted to get an idea of what interest people would take to it.

The area? Well I guess it would be considered the "bottoms", it is right next to a park. The neighbors I know nothing about. It does not have a garage. Parking is in the rear, it would be like parking in your backyard. Deposit would be 1 months rent.

If this isn't what you want, let me know what is, what area, bedrooms, garage etc....

We are looking for a 3 bedroom, at least 2 bath, prefer a garage, not neccesary. On north side of town, worthington, powell, dublin, hillard, etc. like 1k/ month or less. PM me if you got something

Guest BrandonMc
Really looking for like a 3 bedroom with about 600 or less a month prefer it to be in like whitehall reynoldsburg area wouldnt mind groveport or canal. garage a must, school district has no effect on me. A 2bd would even do if u get something along those lines in that area really pm me ill see what i can do

Guest busteryhyman
If you come up with some rental properties. I'm looking to rent a house sometime near summer. Prefer a two or three bedroom with off street parking, but it's negotiable. I'm sick of being in small apartments

Find anything for me yet? Check my above post, an apartment, townhouse, condo or home is fine with us. We just really need the 3 bedrooms because it's me/my fiance, our kid, and a buddy of ours. But we could do a 2 bedroom if it had a finished basement.

thanks, PM me if you find something.

Matt

Originally posted by Blm2384:

Really looking for like a 3 bedroom with about 600 or less a month prefer it to be in like whitehall reynoldsburg area wouldnt mind groveport or canal. garage a must, school district has no effect on me. A 2bd would even do if u get something along those lines in that area really pm me ill see what i can do

You MIGHT find something like that in Whitehall. But otherwise, the homes will just be too expensive. The reason the other house he found was that cheap is because that is an area you wouldn't want to live. Houses aren't cheap. :(