how long till not a newb?

bluebandit_84

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine says biography:confused::confused:

I didn't see it either Kid. Maybe it IS because Nick's a "Supporter".......Athletic that is!!! :lol:

"If you can't be an athlete........BE an athletic supporter!!!"

Anyone?....Buehler?!? :cool:

Go to user cp then click edit profile (on the left column). Scroll down to Optional Information - All information will be viewable by other forum members, this will be a red header. Just below that is Custom User Title. Type in what you want. Now I'm not sure if you can do that while a newb but once your a member you can.

Mine just has Home page URL and Instant messaging handle under Optional Information. Not that I am planning on changing it, just checked it out due to curiosity.

Really? I will have to ask Satan. It must be set to do that when you hit senior member.

Interesting. We all are learning a lot about the site today. See you in class again tomorrow guys!

Oh...funny Fonzie. :bigfinger::p;)

Yeah......But do you know what movie it's from yet???? :p

UserCP, edit profile, and its 1st option under the additional options heading. ;)
Go to user cp then click edit profile (on the left column). Scroll down to Optional Information - All information will be viewable by other forum members, this will be a red header. Just below that is Custom User Title. Type in what you want. Now I'm not sure if you can do that while a newb but once your a member you can.

Here's what I'm getting when I follow those instructions..............

Additional Information Biography A few details about yourself Mailing Address Your address will only be used to send you random things. We will NEVER sell it or misuse it, and it will remain private. Giving it to us is completely optional. Phone Number Phone numbers are put into our call list only for an "as needed" basis. Examples: group rides, parties, directions, event changes, etc. Giving it to us is completely optional and kept private. Interests Your hobbies, etc Occupation Your job

LOL!!! The biggest fucking idiot of all. The "postwhore" or whatever you call yourself. Constantly trying to prove your pathetic existence online.

Dude I just burnt your strap... I had no use for it I don't even have a trailer. Crane shouldn't have left it with me, he just said hey give this back to him, sense I know you and all. How many times have you rode with him since he bought your old bike? Maybe you should ask him for some money.

? What and who are you talking to I'm confused?