Louis Vuitton Suitcase

Guest Ponyfreak

Guest Ponyfreak

I got one for sale along with a BIC pen. The case is a replica, ebay would not let me put it up for sale so here it is. I have a lot of pics and will post them here soon.

Price is $150 for the BIC pen, and you get the bag for free. The bag is new and never used while the pen is used and not guranteed to work.

[ 25. August 2004, 04:16 AM: Message edited by: Ponyfreak. ]

Guest Ponyfreak

Yes this package is still for sale. The bag is not a real Louis Vuitton.

If you cannot prove something is an origional and not a replica, e-bay will not let you sell it. That is why it is not on ebay.

I will be in Columbus this weekend. If you want it let me know and I will bring it up with me.

**Again I will sell you a BIC pen for 150$ and then you get the bag for free.

Everyone understand?

Originally posted by Ponyfreak.:

Yes this package is still for sale. The bag is not a real Louis Vuitton.

If you cannot prove something is an origional and not a replica, e-bay will not let you sell it. That is why it is not on ebay.

I will be in Columbus this weekend. If you want it let me know and I will bring it up with me.

**Again I will sell you a BIC pen for 150$ and then you get the bag for free.

Everyone understand?

interesting.. as there are a lot of fakes on eBay

Guest Ponyfreak
I am not even going to bother with that. It is not worth the hassle. If I can sell it locally I will. I am sure I will find someone to buy it.

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

anyone else see the connection between someone owning shoes because they are comfortable, a "designer bag" and driving a mark 8

Great, another homosexual joke from an insecure f-body owner. :rolleyes:

Get a new fucking Joke Eli. You can keep giving me shit about those shoes all you want, they are super comfortable.

Dude, Eli's joke wasn't even that funny, but your defensive response had me cracking up. Thanks for the laugh. graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Wow, another unfunny, holier than thou post from Eli. Be a little less predictable and a little more funny :rolleyes:

-Marc

How about I fucked your mom from behind and slapped her ass with a spatula.

Get a new fucking Joke Eli. You can keep giving me shit about those shoes all you want, they are super comfortable.

lol That fucker is all over my loafers too. Maybe he's got a foot fetish? :eek:

How much for the shoe? graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by Mensan:

Great, another homosexual joke from an insecure f-body owner. :rolleyes:

nope, not about homo's but you keep on talking about them, that was referring to driving old guys cars, but you will catch on to jokes sometime

Guest Ponyfreak

Eli is an insecure person and feels that he needs to rip on me for my comfortable shoes.

Sure is funny when I am puttin his tranny in his car he doesn't make any jokes about my shoes until I get up from underneath the car. Way to be a dick, Eli.