SOLD

konig_twinkies

Im looking to sell all of my car dvds that I own, I would like to get 10 for each of them. I will sell all 13 for 100 as a discount package. Job cut my hours and I need some extra cash to pay bills soon.

Grip Video vol 1

Grip Video vol 2

Teckademics Mischief

Teckademics Mischief Invasion

Teckademics Mischief 3000

Street Fury Gold

Street Fury Blue

Street Fury Red

Street Fury Chrome

Street Racing 4 DVD set: the original DVD, real, raw, and fast

[ 03. February 2005, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: satan ]

i now have 13 on there and want 100 for them all, if you want the last 8 the lowest i would go is 45. retail for 20 and they would be a lil over 5 a piece if i sold for 45. cant afford to sell for 25 im already losing my butt on them. need to pay bills so it would help if i wasnt being low balled

Originally posted by konig_twinkies:

50 for all, i really need to get rid of these to pay my bills. help a brutha out, ha ha but really

^^^^Right there you said $50 for ALL DVD's. Now your claiming that for $50 you only get 8 dvd's? Which is it? Keep your story straight and you might actually sell something. Well they aren't worth anymore to me, I was just trying to "help a brutha out" with an offer, but that's cool.

[ 25. January 2005, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: konig_twinkies ]

just updated list of dvds and pricing, my loss is your gain

originally i had a list of 8 but then increased them to 13 thats why it says message edited on such a date and where i stated the list was updated and pricing as well

this was the original list

Street Fury Gold

Street Fury Blue

Street Fury Red

Street Fury Chrome

Street Racing 4 DVD set: the original DVD, real, raw, and fast

those you can have for 50 which is 8 dvds, that alone is a great deal which you cant beat