WTB lawn mower engine

Gergwheel1647545492

Originally posted by Megaman.EXE :

por que

Because the Crank was scored, the bearing on the crank was scored, the piston was scored, the piston wall was scored, and the oil was filled with metal

Originally posted by BC Xtreme :

I think Anthony's LS1 should work, I think it's about 8hp or so.

Vertical shaft. plus it would be really hard to make the mounts for the motor smile.gif

[ 24. April 2005, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: gergwheel ]

Originally posted by Tenzig:

I have one in peices. I kinda had my heart set on my kid using this pist/rod as a rattle, though.

And in all honnesty, I'm not sure if it ran right or not. I got it in a box for nuthin.

<font size="]" target="_blank">http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=151724&prmenbr=361[/QB]

now that is a fucking awesome idea. im gona store that in the odd case i ever doom the world and reproduce

Sorry to jack the thread, but it's not THAT motor in the link I would assume. But if it is, I wouldn't mind having it as I am planning to build my son a Jr Dragster and that would be a good powerplant for it. And that ones's a horizontal shaft BTW.

Greg I will do some checking. I have a buddy that plays with this stuff alot.

Keith thanks, let me know if he has anything, and yes that link to jegs is for a horizontal shaft motor which i have 2 of, but we need a vertical.

Originally posted by Redneck #1:

you can use ricks moped EEEEERRRrrrr... Motorcycle engine.

who the hell is rick??