F/S Smith&Wesson 45 cal

KennyFKINPowerz

I am selling my 45 cal Smith & Wesson 4506. This is an awsome gun and is in great condition. It is just like what CPD has. I clean it regularly and after every time I shoot it. It also has a hogue grip and $145.00 trijicon night sights. Make me an offer. Reasonable offers will not be turned down.

Guest stvbreal
Originally posted by jallen100:

You have know for I dont know how long that I have had this. I sold the glock and the shotgun a long time ago.

I'm just giving you a hard time. I did know. tongue.gif

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Neo Pee:

Well, that's one way to let everyone know your mentally retarded.

Hmm, never knew I was mentally retarded, but graemlins/gives.gif . Just a simple question, got the answer that I was looking for by jallen100, no need for your dumbass post graemlins/asshole.gif

Guest nevarmore
Originally posted by Need Boost:

I believe Howard is right. I know you have to be 21 to purchase larger caliber bullets. You only have to be 18 to purchase 22 ammo though.

NO. In the US, you have to be 21 to purchase a handgun, 18 to purchase a rifle/shotgun. That is enforced by all dealers and nearly all private sellers. The federalies and local police raise hell when minors purchase firearms, everyone loses.

Technically you have to be 21 to buy handgun ammuntion, but there is an exception because a lot of rifles use pistol ammunition. I am unaware of the vagaries of the law, but I do know that the ammunition rules are generally not enforced because the gun rules are. You can't shoot unless you have a gun, so ammo alone won't do much.

What are you wanting to get out of the gun? I know I'm 19, so I would either have my dad buy it from you, or just show you my collection of other guns to prove I'm not going to kill anybody.