FREE: bunnies

burgels

Our rabbit had bunnies shortly after we got it so we have free bunnies that we need to get into some good homes. They are fully wiened at this point, and about 12 weeks old. We have 2 males left to give away. Both of them are black and white.

Give me a call if you are interested and I can tell you how/when to stop by. Shane 746-7964

[ 26. July 2004, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: burgels™ ]

Originally posted by HERWS6:

pics? Dwarf? Lop?

They are kinda lop. Hard to explain. They aren't dwarves, though. Mom was a lop, but these guys seem to have rex ears that are a bit longer than nomral rex, so they flop over some. Sorry I can't host pics, but, you're welcome to come by and look at them.

[ 19. July 2004, 07:52 AM: Message edited by: burgels™ ]

Originally posted by Sapper98Z:

uhg if you could get em a pic

I may have a home !!

I sent you some pics to the email address you have listed in your profile, but it returned undeliverable. Let me know what email address I can use and I can send you the pics.

[ 19. July 2004, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: burgels™ ]

Guest HERWS6
Originally posted by burgels™:

They are kinda lop. Hard to explain. They aren't dwarves, though. Mom was a lop, but these guys seem to have rex ears that are a bit longer than nomral rex, so they flop over some. Sorry I can't host pics, but, you're welcome to come by and look at them.

What side of town are you on?