Flounder and Joker Girl......

Putty

With as much as Flounder talks about Putty doubling up on a bike with another dude, I'm beginning to wonder if he's just jealous...

Never looked at it that way. You may be on to something.

Never looked at it that way. You may be on to something.

Keep running your lip putty... I love your pink purse by the way...

charleswithpursejf1.jpg

You saying you've never held your girl's purse for her while she runs to the bathroom? If you haven't or you refuse to, I feel really bad for your girl. Putty's just doing the good guy thing. Nothing wrong with that.

You saying you've never held your girl's purse for her while she runs to the bathroom? If you haven't or you refuse to, I feel really bad for your girl. Putty's just doing the good guy thing. Nothing wrong with that.

Yeah yeah satan.. we know your married so quit ruining the fun in this thread..

i bet putty got some that night, flounder got nothin. hold her purse she'll repay ya. flounder must not have figured that out yet. :banana:

If you have to hold a purse to get some then you have some issues.. look at both of the married fockers stepping up.. jesus your ladies must have already taken posession of your nutz... how cute.. :lol:

Thanks Satan and Chrome. This guy does not deserve a response from me. I take entertainment pics....He takes revenge pics..

The timing just happened to be perfect.... Those were the only ones I had... I do however have some of Zorro chillin with a purse as well at Arlington...

Too true. One day you're holding the purse. Next day you're in the room with her and her friends while they're getting dressed for the party while the asshats are in the other room :wink: