CD stcuk in cd player

LJ

Mine has done that before. It spits it out eventually. Just keep messing with it. I've also had it not play a cd before. I'd put a cd in, the stereo would be quiet as it waited for the cd player, then it would switch back to radio. Mine usually only gives me problems when it's cold.

I've had good luck getting them out of my Mach460 with the right kind of tweezers (the kind that look like they're made from 2 pieces of flat metal spot welded on one end), just gotta be careful not to scratch the disc. On mine they always seem to hang up just inside the door where I can reach them pretty easy. After it's out I usually have to pull the fuse to reset the firmware in the player before it will recognize a new disc is in the slot. It's worth taking a look before tearing everything out.

Originally posted by Shitaro:

just leave it in there and replace it with an aftermarket CD Player.

#1 don't have the money to spend on 1

#2 I think it is a pain in the ass with the Mach 460 system

Originally posted by 360 IROC:

NOT REALLY JUST A HARNESS

No it's not. You have to run umamplified signals to the amps (rcs's) and the only thing the head unit powers is the tweeters.