Spark Plugs

Kevin R.

Okay, i feel like a total dumbass here but could someone walk me through on changing the spark plugs on a 1994 Mustang GT.

I am still learning how to do everything on my own so if someone could do that it would be really appreciated.

It might be really easy but I dont want to start taking things off and then do something wrong.

Thanks for any help.

Kevin R.

Well if your problem is the car runs really rough and you've already replaced the plugs a few days/weeks ago and your burning oil and fouling the new plugs then yes your rings or valve seals would probably be worn out. having the valve job done is a few hundred bucks at a machine shop. The rings would require the engine to be torn down and quite alot of time would go into it. Unless you really like the car or could do most of the work yourself it wouldn't be worth it. You could do alot of the work yourself and just take the engine block in to be rebuilt and save a good deal of money. At least when your done you'd have learned alot and I"m sure some guys on here would be willing to help.

Evan

ohh. it was in the holes where the gasket would be, as i had no gasket. Maybe it is not too much at all.

I think I will change the plugs and PCV valve and go from there.

Is anyone able to do a compression test on here?

Thanks for the good info guys, it helps a lot.

Kevin R.