Dyno

SiColin

Originally posted by 500HP RX-7:

Its possible. Rob at Lasota racing uses it all the time to tune Mustangs.

Jason

He's talking about the black one that came by right before going to trails. It put down 320 hp/390trq.

Scott

peace

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

dyno brian...great guy...however can't tune...i beleive he doesn't ahve the equipment...and he doesn't have the know=how...but great.guy...

Jason at the rx-7 store...knowledgeable on tuning...he and zayvier both however..they only do 4th gear wot tuning....good tune...howver...what happens if you have this tune...and you are at 46% throttle...and you boost spike...your standalone...goes nuts...and it is possible you can lean out and we all know what happens then...however...rx7store...will tune cell by cell..untill it is perfect...just like their cars....but that is a 8-19 hour on the dyno...100 bucks an hour..you do the math..

is it just afc tuning? or do you have hondata or something?

depending on what you have and how long it will take you may be better off to buy a decent wideband and do it yourself.that is of course if you have a safe secluded area you can run up and down without getting arrested.

Originally posted by VMS RX7:

dyno brian...great guy...however can't tune...i beleive he doesn't ahve the equipment...and he doesn't have the know=how...but great.guy...

thats not very nice, he(brian)says he has a wideband. and i'll bet he's done an afc or 2