body damage 97 neon

Guest busteryhyman

Guest busteryhyman

http://i24.ebayimg.com/01/i/02/a1/47/eb_12_s.JPG

I'm debating buying this car to fix as a daily driver

just from looking at this pic, can anyone give me an estimate of hte cost to fix, just by going to UWRENCHIT ..

That car got stuffed in the side pretty hard. At a minimum you're looking at two doors, a center post/rocker panel section, and probably some repair time on the floor. The center post and rocker would need to be pulled prior to any cutting and welding, and once you've got that done, you're still quite a ways from having a vehicle that is ready to drive. How long has that car been parked with no window in the front? If it has been a while, count on replacing the carpet and at least the front seat due to water damage. And also, I can see that the rt rear wheel and tire need replacing. For what you'd be into fixing that car for a daily, you could buy my Caddy, and have money left over! tongue.gif:rolleyes:

Seriously, don't bother. For the amount of labor that will go into fixing that kind of damage to a 1st gen Neon, you could pick up a not-fucked-up one for less. blue book values these things in *good* shape at a little over $1000 usually.