b18 civic swap HELP!

ybeslow

so i had a 92 civic with a b18b1 swap (dohc non-vtec) from a 95 integra, i stuck the civic in a creek after hitting a few trees and some other stuff, anyways i managed to salvage the motor halfshafts and suspension but forgot the ecu, i now have a 95 civic and need an ecu for my swap, anyone know where i can salvage one for cheap and any other advice (for the swap!) would help! thanx

buckeye auto parts and universal auto parts popped up on the site, they were both asking between 125 and 150 which i cant complain considering the cost of a dealership price or a plug and play unit. thanks for the advice on the timing that never occurred to me so its a good thing you let me know

There's a black integra at U wrench it. I'm not much a Honda guy so I odn't know if it had the B16 or B18. But it was def. DOHC. The motor was still there, just no valve cover. I guess if you need a harness or computer for this swap would you be able to get it there. Just a heads up. It's black and right on the end of the isle about 9 rows from the front.